06 November 2005

The Commander Goes Commando

So...go ahead and ask me: why the heck am I wearing just a freaking blanket here in my big bad carseat?


'Cuz my 'rents are idiots, that's why. Seems they forgot to pack my diaper bag with all the appropriate necessities to serve my many and varied needs. Sure, they had a nice changing pad and some hats and four pairs of socks and that fancy oil for my bum, but did they have an extra onesie? No, they did not.



I'm a big girl now, ya know...making big things happen in the big bad world. A mover...and a shaker. That's me. And I suppose I could have warned them that I had a HUGE surprise saved up, but where's the fun in that??



So here I am, going commando in my commander's seat. I've only got one thing to say about all this: Dad, you'd better drive FAST. You've got about 10 minutes before my next big surprise, and trust me, you won't want to post *those* pictures on the internet...

Vamos!
Engage! Get a move on, boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And a fabulous blog to boot...I read it from start to finish the last time I visited and -oh the shame - just repeated the activity.

Cluck, cluck...


Kara