26 December 2005

Big Gurl Stuff

It's been quite awhile since my last posting, and I'm growing up fast. Here are just a few of the Big Gurl things that I've been doing these days...


First off, I'm reading. I turn the pages by myself, and I like to read out loud. Since all the words are "bah", it's pretty easy for me -- I just say "bah, bah, bah, bah" a lot. Mommy & Daddy have been saying "Bah, Humbug" a lot lately, so I'm in good company.


I'm sitting up like a Big Gurl now, too. My feet almost touch the ground!!


A Big Gurl like me eats Big Gurl food, right? And everybody knows that the best Big Gurl food of all is -- a fruit smoothie, of course! I particularly like papaya and banana....

I've also been helping Daddy with the laundry....


I'm pretty good at this Big Gurl stuff....


Sometimes, while we're working on the laundry like this, I give Dad a sly look that makes him wonder if maybe he'll have to do some of the laundry again....


...but then I give him a raspberry and say "Gotcha!!" Well, that's what I mean, anyway -- but what I actually say is "Bah, Bah, Bah!!"

Last but not least, I'm driving now!


Ong Ba Ngoai hooked me up with some Big Gurl wheels for Christmas. Pretty slick, eh?


Vroom, vroom...SEE YA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a very happy Christmas. Thanks for sharing the pics. J&S in Ottawa :-)