05 May 2007

Shake Your Boooya

Can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but one day last year Trinhity & I were chowing on some soup in the cafe at our fitness center after a big day at the pool. They play music videos on the monitors, and we were both watching while we ate.

First they played an old Nirvana video. We both yawned. Then they played a Jessica Simpson vid; Trinh seemed bored, but I'll admit that I watched. Then they ran a classic: "Shake, Shake, Shake Your Booty" by KC & the Sunshine Band. Trinhity heard that groove, sat bolt upright in her high chair, and starting swaying. Then she stood up and boogied. It was something to see.

Obviously, I immediately included the song in her playlist, and she still likes it. It came on the other day while we were kicking around the house, and I managed to grab this gem....
Shake Your Boooya
FYI: that's a link to an MP3 music file. Click the link, then open (or save) the file. It should play in almost any media player. If anyone actually drops it to an iPod, we wanna know.

No comments: