10 June 2008

Sad Little Princess

Daddy here again. I got played the other day, bad. It was Sunday, so I'd spent pretty much the whole day playing with the munchkins. Princess & I had a great time playing on her new swing set, and we ran inside for a quick snack. I picked up Taison.

Trinhity gave me a wicked pout, then crawled into a corner next to the bookcase, behind the lamp. She whimpered. I asked her what was wrong.

She said, "The Princess is sad. She doesn't have her prince anymore. Her prince is holding Baby Tai."

Daddy melted. Mama laughed. She said, "Boy, you're gettin' played." I said, "Yes, I know. And it's working."

Trinhity gave a little triumphant smile from her perch and shouted, "It's working! It's working!" Then she went back to pouting.

Oh my. She's not even three yet. Ooof.


No comments: