20 June 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

I love you Daddy! Thank you for being both my prince AND my pony. Thank you for sleeping with me at nights; it makes me feel safe and I love sleeping on the Daddy pillow. Thank you for coming home from work early despite your meetings and production problems so that you can give me and my brother a bath and put us to sleep at night. Thank you for reading stories to me. Thank you for playing my favorite game, "Daddy Monster," even though sometimes I know you don't really want to run around being chased and beaten up by little kids. Thank you for doing the Single Ladies dance with me. Thank you for making me a priority. Thank you for playing with me and letting me know that you love me. Thank you for being the best Daddy in the whole world! I love you. Happy Daddy's Day!