06 November 2010

Daddy doesn't...

Mama's finally taking a well-deserved vacation next week, a girls' weekend with her Cali crew. Me, I'm psyched. I've been looking forward to some dedicated Daddy Time for weeks. It's gonna be great.

So tonight while running some errands I asked Trinhity how she felt about Mommy leaving. She looked out the window and said, "Well, I guess it just means we'll have to spend the whole week at BaBa's house....because DADDY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WIPE MY BUTT."

She said it with a completely straight face, but her eyes were twinkling. I processed that for a second, then said, "Hey, are you messing with me?" She still played it straight and gave me a withering look. "No, Daddy," she said. Still twinkling.

Finally she lost it and busted up laughing. I asked again, "Are you messing with me?" She goes, "OH Yeah....baaaaby."

No comments: